The Physicians at Redlands-Yucaipa Medical Group offer:
- Same-day & next-day appointments with your own doctor.
- Personal care for you at Redlands Community Hospital
- Personal care at private offices
- Urgent Care Centers open after-hours
- Most insurances accepted
- Often a part of narrow networks offering more affordable costs
- Quality physicians that have practiced in the area for years
- Our physicians all use Electronic Medical Records to assure better quality care and can send your prescriptions directly to the pharmacy using e-prescribing to save you time.
Redlands-Yucaipa Medical Group was formed on October 1, 2003 by 11 local primary care physicians who have practiced in the area between 3 to 33 years.
The primary care physicians and specialists are all well established in this area. We use Redlands Community Hospital for inpatient and many out patient services just as in the past. RYMG is solely owned by the primary care physicians. We will be able to be more flexible and more responsive to patient and doctor needs. Our goal is to provide the best service to managed care patients and we are confident that our team can do this. Of course, we will continue to service Medicare patients and most other health insurance enrollees.
Our group of primary care physicians recently received the highest patient satisfaction ratings of all managed care providers in California. We aim to continue at this high level of performance.